New Home Construction

New Home Construction 2018-04-30T18:32:16-07:00

Building a home in the St. Mary’s or Winterland Subdivisions requires approval from the Clear Creek County Planning and Zoning Department, St. Mary’s Glacier Water & Sanitation District, and St. Mary’s Property Owners’ Association.

If you are interested in constructing a home in the St. Mary’s or Winterland Subdivisions, please refer to the Construction Information Packet, provided at the link below. We ask that you read this packet through before contacting us with further questions.

Questions regarding construction should be emailed to

Construction Information Packet

For further questions regarding these processes, please contact Tisha Higgins, at, or by calling 720-402-8363. Email strongly preferred.

To submit your engineered house plans and/or other required documents to the Architectural Control Committee, please email

For new home construction, additions, and outbuilding projects, please complete a copy of the ACC Submittal Form, and submit to the ACC at

For questions regarding the payment of the Water & Sewer Tap Fee, System Improvement Charge, and Permit Fee, to St. Mary’s Glacier Water & Sanitation District, please contact Stan Myers, at, or 970-669-3611.

For questions regarding Building Permits, which are issued by Clear Creek County Planning & Zoning Department, please contact Fred Rollenhagen at, or 303-679-2360.