Dear St. Mary’s POA Members and Patrons,
The 2018 Annual Meeting of St. Mary’s Property Owners’ Association is scheduled for
Sunday, July 8, 2017, at the Alice Schoolhouse, 271 Silver Creek Road. The meeting will take
place from 10:00 to Noon, and will be followed by a potluck lunch (hot dogs and hamburgers
provided by POA).
Also taking place all day will be the Neighborhood Cleanup. Trash/refuse pickup and hauling
will be provided by St. Mary’s POA, and volunteers from the community.
All St. Mary’s (Alice) and Winterland property owners are invited to join the POA. Annual
Membership Dues in the amount of $50 entitle a Member and his/her family to purchase
fishing and boat badges, and to participate in the various activities and community projects
sponsored by the POA each year.
We must have a quorum of Members present to call the meeting and conduct the business of the
Association. If you are unable to attend, please fill out the enclosed Proxy, and return it by one
of the following means:
● Via US Mail to SMPOA, 271 Silver Creek Road, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
● Via email to email@example.com
● Give to another Member who will be attending the meeting
Below is a summary of items that will be addressed at the meeting:
● Members’ Forum
● Fishing Report
● Consideration of Amended Bylaws
● Nominations and voting for FOUR (4) seats on the Board of Directors (If Bylaws do
● Ratification of the adopted 2018-2019 Budget (If Bylaws do not pass)
● Review of activities planned for 2018
We sincerely hope you will be able to attend!
President, St. Mary’s POA
GLACIERFEST 2018 WILL BE HELD ON AUGUST 11, 2018 ON THE SHORES OF SILVER LAKE!! Please mark your calendars and plan to attend! Visit the GlacierFest 2018 Page for information on sponsorship, vendors, merchandise, and musical lineup!!
The responsibilities and objectives of St. Mary’s Property Owners’ Association are the following:
- To administer the Fishing Program for the two private lakes within the Winterland Subdivision
- To approve construction projects within the St. Mary’s and Winterland Subdivisions
- To organize and sponsor various community projects and events throughout the year, including the annual GlacierFest music and arts festival
Meetings of the Board of Directors are regularly held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, at 7:00 p.m., at the Alice Schoolhouse, located at 271 Silver Creek Road. Dates may change periodically, according to director availability. To confirm the date and time of an upcoming meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Annual Membership Letter & Calendar of Events
St. Mary’s Road Maintenance Information